Big bags emptying systems
- Big-bag cutting systems and big-bag emptying stations
- Big bags emptying systems
Big bags emptying systems are composed of a frame complete with a discharge hopper and of a movable bag lifting device operated by means of a forklift or a beam with electrical/pneumatic hoist, for inserting the big bag into the station.
A big bag emptying machine is a modular system in different configurations according to the type of application for big bags emptying. The easy big bag introduction operation into the supporting frame and its emptying with no dust spreading, together with a series of optional features, make the machine extremely simple for the conceived use.
The four big bags lugs are connected to the hooks of the lifting device placed directly on the big bag. The lifting device with the big bag attached is then lifted by the forklift or by the hoist and then introduced into the station frame. Big bag opening can occur through the hopper inlet when it is placed on the hopper gasket, or automatically by means of blades, once pneumatic doors are closed.
Performance and technical features – Advantages
- Construction material: Fe, AISI 304L, AISI 316L
- Available in different dimensions
- Available in version with a removable frame adjustable in height for the forklift application, in version for a wheel-mounted crane and in version complete with a monorail beam for the installation of a hoist.
- A product collection hopper complete with a door for big bags opening, motovibrator and filtering sleeve for dust venting
- Vibrating cone (diameter 1250 mm or 1500 mm) adapted to the outlet opening door
- Outlet diameter 273 mm
- Antivibrating supports
- Rubber gasket
- Complete emptying of big bag even with compact powders
Options and accessories
- Monouse big bag cutting system
- Pneumatic hammers system for big bag, complete with an electro-pneumatic control box
- Structure supporting feet
- Supporting frame for hoist version
- Suitable gasket for food products, FDA approved