Twin shaft paddle mixers
Twin shaft paddle mixers are equipped with two counter-rotating shafts with crossing paddles.
The adjustable paddles inclination angle allows paddles to be adapted to product characteristics and to mixing process needs.
Twin shaft paddle mixers are suitable for powder mixing, granulation and sanitising of sludges and conditioning of powders and ashes.
Performance and technical features – Advantages
- Sizes: according to rotor dimensions, ø rotors 200 to 700 mm
- Drive units: from 2,2 to 30,0 kW
- Productivity: from 3 to 70 m3/h (according to the recipe and machine configuration)
- Conveying and homogeneous mixing
- Modular system with low maintenance costs
Options and accessories
- High resistant steel, stainless steel and special materials
- Antiwear coatings
- Liquid injection systems