Continuous weighing belts are gravimetric light and compact machines.
They can work both as continuous feeders (feeding of a determined product rate) and as “batch” feeders (discharge of a determined product mass). Both working modes are operated by an electronic device controlling belt speed based on the function of the bed signal read by the load cell.
They are suitable for dry and free-flowing powders, sand, clay, atomised clay and granules. Different sizes are available: 350÷800 to be selected based on required rates.
Performance and technical features – Advantages
- Robust frame in powder painted mild steel or stainless steel
- Belt supporting structure and inlet manufactured in stainless steel (product contact parts)
- Possibility to choose within a range of belts in different materials: PVC (standard), white foodgrade and antiabrasion
Basic equipment included in the machine:
- Load cell wired to the connection box and belt speed detector (encoder)
- Scraper for belt cleaning
- Belt operation by compact motorgearbox
Options and accessories
- Control electronical device with LCD and command keyboard, equipped with serial interface RS232/485 for data exchange with external supervising systems
- Frequency variator for belt speed adjustment
- Belt with side edges