Dust conditioners are composed of a mild steel tubular chamber with an internal coating, a rotor composed of an extracting screw conveyor and an agitator, both manufactured in HD-Polyurethane, a vertical inlet in mild steel and a frontal outlet, an inlet for liquid injection into the conditioning section and a direct drive unit with an end bearing complete with an integrated sealing unit.
In terms of functionment and economy, it is the ideal machine for discharge, conditioning and disposal of industrial powders. Thanks to their particular technical features, the use of innovative technopolymers and extremely short working times, it is suitable for a continuous service.
Performance and technical features – Advantages
- Dosing and dry conveying sections
- Drive units: from 4 to 30 kW
- Productivity: from 2 to 80 m3/h
- Conditioning section composed of a replaceable chamber manufactured in HD-Polyurethane
- Dosing, conveying and conditioning shaft manufactured in HD-Polyurethane with separately replaceable mixing tools.
- Elastic outlet with safety system manufactured in HD-Polyurethane
Options and accessorie
- Control panel
- Liquid dosing and injection system